Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am back

So I know I haven't written at all... but I all the sudden have tons of time! So here we go again. Since the last time I wrote I got engaged, then married, moved twice, started to actually cook, and became manager for an apartment complex. 
Because I think its fun I am going to write about Rob and I. How we met, how he proposed, and about the wedding. First, how we met:
Rob and I first met April 2009. Neither of us can really remember what happened I just remembered that he stopped by my apartment to welcome me in to the new ward I just moved into. The first time they remember meeting each other was when my best friend, Heidi, got a flat tire in the parking lot of my complex. Rob just pulled up in his car and I asked him to help us. (Heidi and I knew how to change the tire but had some issues with the car jack.) We became friends and went on a group date but not with each other. 
In December Rob's and my friend mentioned to Rob that he should ask me out. Later that day Rob saw me struggling through the slushy parking lot between apartment complexes. He offered to drive me home and reluctantly I said yes. Rob asked me out on a date for the next weekend but I had to say no because I was going home for christmas break. The day that I left to go home I went over to visit a friend. The friend and I decided to drop by Rob's apartment. There was a new connection when I dropped by that night. When I landed back home I texted Rob that I had landed safely because of some inside joke we had. 
We texted constantly for the next couple days until I left for Italy with my family. The whole time I wondered what it would be like when I came back to provo. In Italy I got internet here and there and one time we actually got to chat and it made my day! When I got back into the states Rob had promised to save me a spot in church but I really assumed that he would blow me off as soon as we could actually talk. But I walk into church and shockingly there was a seat next to rob. I made dinner that night for Rob and we talked and ate and held hands and then they saw each other every day after. Everything was simple and easy. We were always on the same page and it was just natural for us to be together and we grew to love each other.YAY! so fun! I will write about the engagement tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Greatest moment of my day was seeing that you started up your blog again. I love you and miss you more. Say hi to Sparkle for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Caitlin's comment. I love that you're writing again! Keep it coming! You and Rob are great. :)

    ReplyDelete